Adding a Drop-down Menu in Menu Designer
Sometimes it will be necessary to have a drop-down in the navigation menu at the top of your site. Below are the steps to add a drop-down menu.
- To create a drop-down menu, select ‘Menu Designer’ on the left-hand side
- Click ‘Add Menu Item’ and type in your drop-down title
- Select ‘Internal Link’ and leave the field blank
- Save, and go back to the Menu Designer
- Now you can drag your menu items under the new blank menu item you just created, and you have a drop-down menu for your site!